Thank you for contacting me! Below are some useful answers to some questions you might have. Please read thoroughly.
- - one look is $125
- - two looks is $250
- - Entertainers Collection is $350 for 3 looks (save $25)
- This includes:
- - session fee
- - complimentary web gallery emailed to you and your agents for easier viewing OR a PDF proof sheet emailed to you and your agent.
- - in-studio photography (studio is located in the Hollywood area)
- You have a couple options to obtain your photos (you will leave the studio with photos in hand):
- 1) You can bring a flash drive to transfer the full/high resolution images right after the shoot.
- 2) We can burn you a disk of all your full/high resolution images right after the shoot.
- Make-Up Artist
- - make up is $150 for women and $100 for men's grooming (I have a couple girls I use that are amazing that I work with). they all do minimal hair so you would come to the session with your hair done and the make up artist will help touch it up between looks.
- - you will be paying the make up artist and I separately and they accept cash or check.
- - you are more than welcome to use your own make up artist as well
- - or you are more than welcome to do your own!
- Options & Additionals:
- - additional look is $100 each (beyond the 3 look collection)
- - if you would like an image retouched, it is $25 per image (you can order these at a later date as well, I keep all my clients images on file)
- - traveling to a location (further than a 5 mile radius vicinity of the studio ex: beach, OC, downtown LA, etc.) is addt'l $50
- - I also offer a complimentary wardrobe consultation which I highly recommend!! there are several ways we can do this, please inquire if interested.
- - payment - cash (preferred) or check, I can also take credit cards here at the studio (visa, mastercard, discover & AMEX) with a 5% convenience charge on your total.
- - There is a 72 hour cancelation/ rescheduling fee of $75.
- - there is a $25 replacement disk fee if you lose your disk and request a replacement
My calendar is pretty scattered but if there's a particular week you'd like to shoot, let me know and I'll send you my schedule for the week! I usually have openings so I'm sure we will find a day and time that works for both our schedules.
Check out my headshot website at www.vincetrupsinstudio.com. Also, my fashion portrait site at www.vincetrupsin.com. I also have a fan page on facebook. I usually update that whenever I have shoots. Simply type in Vince Trupsin Studio to get all the updates and see who I've been shooting.
If you are interested in shooting with me, please reply with the following info:
- 1. How many looks you would like.
- 2. If you would like a make up artist or if you will be taking care of that on your end.
- 3. What week you’d like to shoot: if there are days that are better for you and either mornings or afternoons.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!